- Initiation/advanced sailing school
- Local- to international-level sport sailing
- Year-round leisure sailing
- Sailing for primary and secondary school children
- Instructor training
Organizes cruiser races and regattas in the Bay of Morlaix, such as the Telegramme Tresco Trophy being held for the 30th time in May 2013. The Club is open every Saturday at the Maison du Plaisancier from 6.30 to 8.30 p.m.
Roscoff Yacht Club is affiliated with the French Sailing Federation (FFV). We organize cruising sailboat regattas and cruises. Our members participate in numerous regattas held around the north and south of Brittany.
Courses, boat hire, individual coaching, group activities, leisure and competitive sailing, and sailing for schools.
Other activities: Sea walking
The boating centre offers various packages for sailors from as young as 4:
- Introduction to the maritime world for the youngest candidates with the "Jardin des Mers"
- Boat trips in kayaks and modern schooners as a means of discovering our rich coastline
- Technical sailing courses, from Optimist to 6 m cruiser
- Individual coaching to help you take command aboard your own yacht or motor boat
- Boat licence tuition