- Initiation/advanced sailing school
- Local- to international-level sport sailing
- Year-round leisure sailing
- Sailing for primary and secondary school children
- Instructor training
Our water-sports centre at Kelenn Beach is located in the very heart of the Bay of Morlaix. We are a sailing and kayaking school offering courses and individual coaching in catamaran and dinghy sailing, as well as boat hire, accompanied boat trips, and group outings in spring and autumn.
Courses, boat hire, individual coaching, group activities, leisure and competitive sailing, and sailing for schools.
Other activities: Sea walking
The boating centre offers various packages for sailors from as young as 4:
- Introduction to the maritime world for the youngest candidates with the "Jardin des Mers"
- Boat trips in kayaks and modern schooners as a means of discovering our rich coastline
- Technical sailing courses, from Optimist to 6 m cruiser
- Individual coaching to help you take command aboard your own yacht or motor boat
- Boat licence tuition
The Île-de-Batz boating centre welcomes groups and individuals to this magnificent island with a climate all its own. The ambience is warm and welcoming, whether you fancy going out in a catamaran or trimaran, sailing, kayaking or trying any other type of boat trip (boat hire, lessons and courses available).
Sailing (catamarans, Optimist sailboats), windsurfing, surfing, sand yachting, kayaking, boat trips, paddle surfing, waveski surfing, bodyboarding, sea walking...
The Plouescat boating centre offers a spectrum of nautical activities both at sea and on the sand, with a range of packages including single session, week-long course, initiation and hire. Feel free to browse our Internet site.
- kayak polo
- Polynesian dugout
- traction kite
- kite surfing